Two decades of
Getting Results for Clients
With more than 50 years of combined experience, the firm of Schenck & Long has the expertise necessary to navigate the legal and medical complexities of your medical malpractice, catastrophic injury, or third-party work injury case. Schenck & Long's success is best measured by the satisfied clients it has represented over the past two decades and by its good reputation among attorney colleagues.
Representative Awards & Settlements
- $7.9 million for a client injured through a third party's negligence at a construction site
- $2.6 million for a pediatric patient harmed during a procedure.
- $2.1 million for a client harmed by surgical negligence
- $1.8 million for a client severely injured in an automobile collision
- $1.6 million for a pediatric patient harmed by emergency medicine and anesthesia negligence
- $1.5 million for a client whose child was harmed by pediatric negligence
- $1.3 million for a client injured through an optometrist's negligence
- $1.1 million in a case involving hospital and nursing negligence resulting in death
- $790,000 for a client harmed by a radiologist's negligence
- $675,000 for a client injured by the negligence of a family physician
- $625,000 in a case involving anesthesiologist and hospital negligence
- $450,000 for a client injured by a radiation treatment error
- $350,000 for a client harmed by hospital and nursing negligence
- $325,000 for a client injured by a family physician's negligence
These results are included for informational purposes only. Because the facts of each case vary dramatically, the amounts, settlements, and judgments referenced above should not be interpreted as guarantees of similar results in any future case. Instead, they demonstrate our firm's ability to handle
a variety of complex matters in a manner consistent with the circumstances unique to each client.