More and more cases are finding their way to Schenck & Long through referral by attorneys such as you
Consider forming a strategic partnership with the firm of
Schenck & Long
When you refer a medical malpractice or catastrophic injury case to an outside firm, do you obtain a partner in serving your client or a competitor for your client's long-term loyalty?
By recommending Schenck & Long, you can eliminate this doubt while assuring that your client receives strong representation from a team skilled in the medical and legal intricacies central to cases of this nature. Discover why more and more cases are finding their way to Schenck & Long through referral by attorneys such as you:
- Schenck & Long limits its practice to medical malpractice, catastrophic injury and third-party work injury. This approach affords enhanced effectiveness—and assures that Schenck & Long will not jeopardize the "general counsel" relationship you have forged with your client.
- Schenck & Long delivers for clients. With a combined 50 years of legal experience, Schenck & Long has successfully obtained six and seven figure awards for our clients, for example, $7.9 million for a third-party construction site injury and $2.1 million in a surgical negligence case.
- Schenck & Long is the legal team with the Registered Nurse Attorney. Sheryle L. Long, Butler County's former District Attorney, is experienced and published in critical care, emergency, pre-hospital, and surgical nursing.
- Schenck & Long is a hometown firm with "big city" results. Why send clients on endless treks to Pittsburgh when Schenck & Long offers expertise with better accessibility? Schenck & Long's practice extends throughout Western and Central Pennsylvania, and Schenck & Long travels to you.
- Schenck & Long keeps you constantly informed. Schenck & Long will routinely provide information to foster your communications with your client. Your personal involvement in the case is constrained only by your wishes and time.
- Schenck & Long offers a competitive referral fee, and there are no up-front costs to your firm or client.
A Schenck & Long partnership is about enhancing your relationship with your client. Schenck & Long visits your office to meet the client, and Schenck & Long provides experienced legal services within the framework of your permanent, all-encompassing attorney-client relationship. If you would like to learn more about partnering with Schenck & Long, Schenck & Long looks forward to personally handling your inquiry. Schenck & Long would particularly welcome the opportunity to travel to your office to meet in person and explore ways to work together.